Thanks to Linda at http://www.theknitoriousmrsb.blogspot.com I was one of her lucky victims in the 7 Random Facts about me...
The rules of the game are that I must reveal 7 random facts about myself. I then need to tag 7 others & list their names on my blog. I also have to leave those I tagged a note in their blog comments letting them know they have been tagged & to direct them to read my blog for the rules of the game.
7 Random Facts About The Freaky Knitter (UGH)
1. I was born with tons of bright red hair which fell out and became blonde. But my dad told my mom that is the baby had red hair they were giving it away.... I guess I was just too cute.... lol
2. I was named after Rhonda Fleming the actress
3. I don't eat meat but I do however make exceptions for most shellfish... and my naughtly little secret is... I do sneak in at least one Big Mac (which isn't real meat... lol) a year
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue which grosses me out because spit on the face is really icky
5. I only started knitting to get over a guy
6. When I'm mad I walk around the house talking to myself out loud and sometimes things might get tossed
7. My favorite movie is May... it is so disturbing that most people I show it to freak out a little on me....
Now for my victims...I'm not going to be original in my picking... I've decided to radomly pick my 7 like my predecessor... from the Bad Ass Knitter Ring!
The lucky ones are (which this was hard as hell since it seems EVERYONE has been tagged... I'm about to go have a big drink now)- Have fun!!!!
1. Sunshine Pop
3. Evil Eye
(ok... it sent me back to my freakin blog and I'm not tagging myself again!)
6. a splendiferous thing A fellow Georgia knitter and lives in my hometown of the BIG ATL