Before I get to the goodies I want to remind you that submissions for Jan '08 Knit Girl will be closed as of December 21st. After that I will be getting things ready for the voting! So come on girls you know you want too! Also I have a new address for the Knit Girls to make it easier to remember: www.badknitgirls.com .
I also have started a group on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/the-knit-girls .
Ok, so on to the good stuff...
Sometimes people don't know what to get knitters. I know people always ask me or they just get me yarn but as we all know there is so much more to knitting than just yarn. So I'm going to share some cute things I found I would like for Xmas.
1. We have all seen the plastic knitting needle bracelets but ButterBerries has cute Aluminum ones on her Etsy site: Butter Berries Etsy store . I found it when we became Ravelry friends... boy I love Ravelry!
2 Portable Knitting Set: Boxy Bag zippered pouch, and a Sock and Go knitting tools mini case. It’s great for any knitter who makes small items, especially socks. The Sock and Go case will fit inside the Boxy Bag, along with a small knitting project. ZigZag Stitches Etsy Store - $24.00
3. Oh who can't forget needles. The new Knit Picks Options Harmony Wood needles. Now this is what I want! Knit Pick Options: Harmony Wood . $59.99
4. Well while looking around Knit Picks I found something else that is cute but we probably know that we would never buy one for ourselves. Crafty Critters by Clover : Sweet cute critters to keep track of your small knitting tools. $9.99
Danglefree Markers from Hide and Sheep's Etsy shop.
These are just a few ideas! Let me know what YOU want!
5. Now this gets me excited... knitting in the digital world! Electronic Row Counters. From Nancy Knit Knacks. It can add and subtract rows.
6. We all need jewelry don't we? Cedar Creek Quilt has a cute knitting charm bracelet to satisfy our knitting obsession :
7. Ok, can you say way too cute! These Sheep Measure tape at the Yarn Tree are cute overload! The tape actually comes out of the butts, could it get any better than that?
8. We all need more knitting bags right? Here is a really cute one Lady B (Lexie Barnes)
The Lady B is the ultimate carryall tote. Great for knitters who loves a big bags!